Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A smaller ship but plenty to do.

Sail Date: January 11, 2015

Room Type: Suite

I have traveled with Carnival in the past on the Breeze and it was an awesome ship.  The pride is a smaller ship but has recently been updated and still has plenty to see and do.  I truly enjoyed the destinations especially Belize, Rotan Honduras and Grand Cayman.  First travels to Belize and Rotan and they were memorable ports of call.  Georgetown Grand Cayman is always a treat.

Smaller ship but recently updated
Lots of choices daily, not really impressed with the main dining room selection or quality of food.
Mauricio Ricardo our room steward was amazing.
The comedians and shows were great.
Does not apply
Always lots to do. I am not a drinker but still found plenty of activities such as mini golf, swimming, water slides and fitness center.
I did not take an excursion but the destinations were amazing.
The cabin was amazing and very spacious. We traveled in a group of 5 and there was room for all of us to enjoy evenings together.
Tampa, Florida
Lots to do and see in Tampa. Easy getting around by shuttle or cab.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Beautiful place but watch the locals and your wallet. I was overcharged on the beach dining area. I was also always constantly solicited to purchase things.
Belize City, Belize
Beautiful, take a water taxi to the Island and be cautious if you go into the city.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Beautiful, stay on the island and do not go into the mainland, it's a dangerous place.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Always love Georgetown, feel safe and secure walking or taking a cab anywhere. The locals are pleasant and helpful.

I would recommend a balcony, we had an ocean suite with an extended balcony and an interior room. Both were spacious and comfortable but a private balcony is a nice place for the family to enjoy the ocean day and night in a private setting.