Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

terrible food

Sail Date: October 12, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The food on this ship was horrible..As bad as I hate McDonald's I would have rather ate there..The food was cool, bland and no big variety. It was the same thing everyday. I stopped eating Wednesday wen I discovered it cold messy and nasty. I have never cruised before so i was hoping my first dream cruise was great but CARNIVAL turned it into a nightmare. I was gonna actually plan my next cruise with you all. But I am seriously reconsidering.
food was was cold bland and no variety
entertainment was not to entertaining..comedy was good
they had to many breaks on fay when adults are tryn to enjoy.thwn they charge at night whwn adults need adult time. as of we didn't spend our last for these cruise
not organized and not end personality to make it fun