terrible food

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 12, 2014
Ship: Carnival Pride
The food on this ship was horrible..As bad as I hate McDonald's I would have rather ate there..The food was cool, bland and no big variety. It was the same thing everyday. I stopped eating Wednesday wen I discovered it cold messy and nasty. I have never cruised before so i was hoping my first dream cruise was great but CARNIVAL turned it into a nightmare. I was gonna actually plan my next cruise with you all. But I am seriously reconsidering.

food was horrible.it was cold bland and no variety

not organized and not end personality to make it fun

entertainment was not to entertaining..comedy was good

they had to many breaks on fay when adults are tryn to enjoy.thwn they charge at night whwn adults need adult time. as of we didn't spend our last for these cruise