Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: September 07, 2014

Room Type: Suite

The greatest time of my life.  All the staff were wonderful.  They all made me feel as though I was part of a big family.  The shows were fantastic.  Food was a surprise.  A very large selection every night.  I can not say enough how the crew took such great care of us.  Made sure every need was met, no matter what it was.  I am 60 years old and a double amputee.  I could get around the ship with no problem.  The ship was laid out so that I could go anywhere aboard by myself.  All I can say is thank you carnival pride for help me having the trip of my life time.  I truly hope that I can go again in the near future.  Carnival Pride is the greatest.

All were the greatest.
Always clean and ready. I suggest that the shower seat be a little more level. had a hard time balancing. I am a double amputee. Need a hand held shower head lower so I could reach it. My husband had to hold it for me. When sofa was out, I could not go on the balcony with my wheelchair. Just needed 3 inches to get out. Hard to wheel into the bathroom. All in all I had the time of my life. Thanks to all the crew for help make his happen for me. The band that played in the Starry Light (?) lounge were wonderful. Just great people. I have never been anywhere , where complete strangers were so kind and loving. Thank you band for your music I loved it. Hope we meet again.
Baltimore, Maryland
Grand Turk Island
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Could not get off ship in wheelchair.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
My husband and sisters went to swim with the dolphins and I could not go. But roamed the ship and had a good time.

There were a few handicap issues for me. But help was always there for me.