Our Cruise

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 17, 2014
Ship: Carnival Pride

We live in Philadelphia and sailed out of Maryland, I was surprised how easy and convenient the parking lot was. It's located tight off of 95 and the ship is right there. I thought the ship was really nice and the staff was exceptional. The ports were beautiful but I rather have skipped Port Canaveral and spent more time on the beach in Freeport. The food was ok but the upscale dining was so delicious that we ate there two times. I definitely would sail out of Maryland again, the convenience is great. I wish in the future Carnival offers more ports of call to visit. I would recommend this cruise. Thank you for a GREAT vacation!

Dining room food was ok, definitely recommend the upscale dining.

Adnan was one of our waiters. He was very socialable and attentive, he made us feel like family

The parking lot was very convenient and easy to get to. And you walk to the ship.
Had a great day shopping!
Wish we had more time here