Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Our Cruise

Sail Date: August 17, 2014

We live in Philadelphia and sailed out of Maryland, I was surprised how easy and convenient the parking lot was. It's located tight off of 95 and the ship is right there. I thought the ship was really nice and the staff was exceptional. The ports were beautiful but I rather have skipped Port Canaveral and spent more time on the beach in Freeport. The food was ok but the upscale dining was so delicious that we ate there two times. I definitely would sail out of Maryland again, the convenience is great. I wish in the future Carnival offers more ports of call to visit. I would recommend this cruise. Thank you for a GREAT vacation!

Dining room food was ok, definitely recommend the upscale dining.
Adnan was one of our waiters. He was very socialable and attentive, he made us feel like family
Please add more ports of calls sailing from Maryland
Baltimore, Maryland
The parking lot was very convenient and easy to get to. And you walk to the ship.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Had a great day shopping!
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Wish we had more time here