Great Experience!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 03, 2014
Ship: Carnival Pride

The entertainment on this cruise is great! Always something going on and something to do. The club for the little ones is awesome. Drop your kids off around noon pick them up before dinner then you can drop them off again. They have tons of activities for the kids. Also the adult comedy shows were my favorite always different jokes and actually funny ones. Sometime during the cruise they dropped off the two comedians after a few nights and picked up two new ones. The murder mystery was also entertaining. My family and I had a blast on this cruise! The food though wasn't always good. We skipped the dinners and went to the buffet. It was good but not the greatest. But this cruise is definitely one I would take again. Even though the food was okay, there was never a boring moment.

Sometimes food was overcooked

Alwasy something going on

Every staff member I met was very friendly

Very Clean

Universal Studios, if you go, run to the Harry Potter rides first.
Atlantis waterpark was great, plus you got a meal ticket so you don't have to pay $14 for a salad.
Not much to do here. But a great place to get your shopping done.