Okay trip, Staff Amazing, food okay, room very nice

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 04, 2014
Ship: Carnival Pride
Cabin Number: GUAR

I was not very fond of the decor of the ship, but that is a personal taste thing.  Many of the common rooms were quite dark. The dinning room staff were exceptional--Table 212 @6:00 seating. The guests services desk was very helpful and understanding.  Our room was nice, steward was very helpful and I was traveling with an ex-husband with disabilities and a sister that was on her first cruise. We had a balcony and I don't think I will cruise again without a balcony. Carnival uses a very poor system for their bingo games and should take lessons from Royal Caribbean where the game is concerned. I found the ports rather disappointing, but we did enjoy the Ecotour on Half Moon Cay and I took my sister on a private taxi tour of Grand Bahama, which turned out great. I must say the dis-embarking on Sunday morning was unbelievably smooth and quick, a real treat!

Our dinner servers were exceptional!!!! They made the trip.

Trivia ganes were fun. There were a few other things we enjoyed, we just weren't drinkers or big party people.

The bingo games were poorly done. The souns system was so loud at the evening shows I was unable to stay more than a very few minutes. I saw other adults holding their hands over their ears and heard many complaints about the volume of shows and anouncements. Trivia games were fun.

All staff we were involved with were great

I was not fond of the decor, too dark

Loved the balcony. Space was okay for the three of us traveling together. Room steward "D" was a great help.

Eat in the dinning room for better food, but there is a great variety up on the ninth deck buffet.

easy getting on board and easier getting off--my tenth cruise and the easiest offload ever!
We did not book an excursion, but did a little shopping and enjoyed jimmy buffet's
Water and beach BEAUTIFUL, Ecotour tour fun becuase the two ladies did and great job.
Took private Taxi tour and our young man was a delight, kind and well spoken. He (Regis) was very informative and showed us the entire island.