I've been home 7 days and I'm still in bed sick!!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 06, 2014
It's a shame. the boat was lovely, the majority of the staff was very helpful.

3 major problems

1. I have been sick for an entire week and been to the doctors twice and both times they have concurred I picked up a nasty virus from this cruise.

2. Our destinations change without us knowing? U say u sent us an email, yeah didn't get that until we were in baltimore.

3. I walk with a cane, the ship was incredibly rocky the first 2 days so I needed to get a wheelchair so I would stop falling. You actually charged me $175.00 -- that is some crappy customer service.

This is the 2nd time I've given carnival a chance and if I realized anything. You get what you pay for.

Nothing to do unless u pay
Nothing to do unless u pay
wouldn't know didn't get to go