Disrespectful port employee

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 09, 2014
Ship: Carnival Pride
Cabin Number: GTY

After waiting almost two hours in line my back couldn't take it anymore. I went through security afterwhich I advised an older woman with a British accent that I would need help boarding because of my back. Her immediate response was a curt "you should have said something before. Come over here and wait up there" pointing towards the counter where another older female was sitting. My wife and I moved to an area where I thought she meant when the counter employee yelled at me to get back. I asked to register a complaint and in a couple of minutes the assistant supervisor asked if she could help me. The supervisor's demeanor was polite, respectful and professional. I gave her the details of my complaint and she assured me that she would address them with her supervisor. All toll my wife and I have been on about 15 cruises both in this country and abroad and are gold card members of Carnival Cruise. I retired as a senior executive in PA. I don't think that that should warrant any special treatment but I do understand what respect is and I, like all of your customers, deserve it.