Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: January 12, 2014

If you don't smoke, drink or gamble this is not a cruise line for you.  There were no activities to do during the day, unless you were at a port.  The staff members were nice, except on the last day. My husband and I will not be planning another cruise anytime soon!

Theme is not family friendly. Glad I didn't bring children.
Really dumb that the food lines are only opened during limited times. One or two would be nice to have open at all times.
Nothing to do but drink and gamble all day. Only activities were in the later evening after dinner.
Baltimore, Maryland
Port Canaveral, Florida
Wish it was closer to activities.
Didn't seem very safe.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I enjoyed the snorkeling.

Best part was the room service. Needs a better ventilation system in the casino. I am an asthmatic and had to avoid the area at all times in the eventing due to thick smoke.