How I njoyed my 2nd Trip on the CARNIVAL PRIDE......

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Pride

The Carnival Pride is a wonderful Ship it have loving STAFF and they reallly make you feel at HOME. The FOOD was VERY GOOD.. I would like 2 add my dislike as well they need 2 up grade a little on there deck areas and inside seating areas maybe put some flat screen around with MOVIES on them so people can sit in the seating area with comfort...The food is good dont get me wrong but it can still use a little more defferent varitity. I also feel that when they take them picturs of you when you get off at every port at least at the end of your cruise you should be able 2 pick out a least 2 pictures of yourself 2 take home as a gift from the ship.....they have more then enough things 2 do on the ship but all and all had a wonderful time....

need soul food

flat screens needed with movies playing onthem

the food lines was so long but it was worth the wait need to have a soul food stand

love that it port right from my bakc yard hate 2 see them go
really love the area which we could have stay a little longer
which stay was a little longer