Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Definitely recommend this for a week get away!

Sail Date: August 04, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My family and I had a great time. A wonderful way to spend a week without spending a lot of money. The Carnival Pride was a fun ship, but Bahamas, especially Freeport, was not what I excepted. Not much to do and see... But the overall trip was wonderful and I'd recommend this cruise!!!
Great food
Found a used sock in the stateroom drawer and the bathroom shelves were dusty... The stateroom attendant provided excellent service during our stay, which made the "sock issues" go away.
They are great
All programs were fun; you need to participate!!
Daughter said she it was OK...
A lot to do
Not much to see and do.
Baltimore, Maryland
Easy access; parking is too expensive.
Port Canaveral, Florida
didn't leave the port.
Recommend the beach instead of excursion activities.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Don't take the city tour...take a taxi to the city(?)

If you can, stay above main deck and balcony stateroom.

1 Comment