Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Reflection on Honeymoon Cruise to Bahamas

Sail Date: July 07, 2013

I had a great experience overall. This was my fifth cruise and my honeymoon cruise so I had high expectations for the trip. Three days on water is a long time, so it would be nice to have an additional port somewhere along the trip prior to reaching Florida. I would also like to see zumba classes offered as a part of the exercises. I believe you would get lots of participation and raise the awareness of the fitness options on the ship. Also, add eyelash application to the spa to maintain style for women during the trip.
Baltimore, Maryland
Port Canaveral, Florida
Shops did not open early as indicated so no shopping could be done before 11a
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island

Too many children running around on the ship that caused congestion moving around at times near the pool/lido deck.