relaxing time

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 09, 2013
Ship: Carnival Pride
I had a very good time on this cruise. The ship was very clean and well maintained. The balcony rooms were spacious and provided all you needed. The dining room and Lido grills had a variety of foods. The Steakhouse was excellent and worth the extra expense. There was plenty of entertainment and activities. I used the spa of my morning workouts and for a massage my 1st day. The crew was excellent, always willing to help or get you what you needed. I only wished that the main dining room was open for lunch.

I would definitely book one night in the Steakhouse ( we did it on a formal night since you had to dress up any way). There is usually a long line for the pizza and burgers so get there early.

Go on the Grand Bahama Costal Cruise & Shopping tour