Nothing spectacular.

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 02, 2012
Ship: Carnival Pride
This was my 6th cruise, first time on Carnival. The crew was extremely pleasant, the food great, especially the strawberry and cherry bisque. I don't drink alcoholic beverages, don't party nor gamble, so that was not what I was after. I like to explore the island when we port. My disappoint was that we spent to many days at sea and not enough time in the ports. Not real time to shop, play or explore. Many activities to keep you busy on the ship though.