Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The cruise that could of been..but wasn't

Sail Date: March 10, 2013

Had this been my first cruise it would have been my last. I have taken four cruise with carnival, my parents have taken over twenty. We have always been very happy and highly recommend this mode of travel. With that being said this cruise was one big disappointment after another. Boarding the cruise was delayed by hours, the PA system couldn't be heard so we had no idea what was happening. Once aboard the disappointments just compounded. From having food served on dirty plates, gum stuck to it, lipstick stains on glasses. Food ordered not delivered. Room service was slow, on three different days I had I call the guest services to see if it was even open. The pizza was wonderful of you could get any, extremely long lines, thirty minute waits in the line. Seriously two people trying to serve a ship that was sold out. Getting a cocktail during dinner was hit or miss. The elevator dropped two floors, thank goodness I wasn't on it. The poor girls that were looked so scared. It was then out of service rest of cruise. The only way to get a deck chair was to go at eight am. We went on three different nights and times to try and see comedy show, was never a sit. The gentlemen that manned the doors for the night club, were borderline offensive. Grabbing at my sister, making comments about her. They looked and sounded like perverts. Getting off the ship was awful, we had to stand outside in he freezing cold. I came home from vacation wanting another and that has never happened.
Ship Quality The ship looked old and dirty
Food and Dining The food served in the dining room was awesome
Our room atten
Baltimore, Maryland
Don't go out of this port
Port Canaveral, Florida
Nothing to do but spend lots of money
Nassau, Bahamas Best part of the trip, rent a scooter and see the island
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Awful should even be a port, it is just a tourist trap

Brunch served in the main dining hall was wonderful