Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First time cruise!!!

Sail Date: February 24, 2013

This was my first time ever on a cruise. My boyfriend and I had an amazing time! the staff was AWESOME, everyone was always so nice and helpful. There was always soooooooooooo much to do. The food was great! Everything (including our room) was always sooooo clean and taken care of. Although i have nothing to compare this to there are only 2 things i wish were a little different. I wish there was more then one tiny indoor pool because we didn't get lucky weather wise and the pool was always packedddddd, same with the hot tubs. The second thing were the photos. I wish there was more organization, or an option to purchase a cd with all of the photos taken of your from the trip. Just suggestions though this did not ruin our trip...it was amazing. We want to cruise again for sure!!
Beautiful
AMAZING EXCURSIONS
Baltimore, Maryland
beautiful
Port Canaveral, Florida
great! we did universals islands of adventure (harry potter world) and it was AWESOME!
beautiful...we did atlantis and it was more amazing then i pictured
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
beautiful! we snorkled on paradise cove which was an awesome little private beach with a great staff!

1 Comment