My First Cruise

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 03, 2013
Ship: Carnival Pride
My first cruise ever, on the Carnival Pride out of Baltimore to the Bahamas. We had a wonderful time. The ship was great and there was plenty to do. We were blessed with great weather, so you felt like you were in this great five star hotel with awesome ocean views. The staff on the ship was the best I have ever had in any vacation resort. And the Bahamas? Well if you have ever been there you know...awesome. I highly recommend snorkeling.

The singers were not great.

We had issues with the cooling system and water.

Spotless!