Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

MEDIOCRE AT BEST

Sail Date: October 23, 2011

Room Type: Suite

IF IT WEREN'T SO CONVENIENT WE WOULD NEVER CRUISE ON THIS SHIP AGAIN. THE TOILET SYSTEM WAS DOWN FOR 8 HOURS, OUR WAIT FOR ANYTIME DINING WAS ALMOST 2 HOURS, OUR BALCONY WAS FILTHY, OUR TOILET BACKED UP TWICE, THE FOOD IN THE BUFFET AND DINING ROOM WAS BARELY TOLERABLE (THE FOOD IN THE SPECIAL STEAK PLACE WAS PRETTY GOOD HOWEVER. I GOT THE FEELING THAT THE STAFF WAS TOLD TO WATCH EVERY PENNY, FOR EXAMPLE IN THE BUFFET THEY SERVED YOU YOUR BACON AND HAM ONE SLICE AT A TIME. MY WIFE AND I FINALLY JUST TOOK OUR OWN USING TONGS FROM ANOTHER PLATE ON THE BUFFET. THE CHICKEN FINGERS WERE TEETH BREAKERS. FINALLY I HAD A SODA CARD AND THE WAITERS EITHER IGNORED ME OR MADE IT VERY DIFFICULT TO ORDER A SODA (I GUESS BECAUSE THEY GOT NO TIP)

Pros: CO\NVENIIENT DEPARTURE PORT

Cons: FOOD, SERVICE, CONDITION OF SHIP

Recommends Carnival Pride? No.

THE BALCONY WAS DISGUSTING