Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Bermuda

Not As Good As I thought It Would Be!

Sail Date: September 18, 2011

I sailed many times before on other lines, Carnival was the one that I like the least, probably won't use them anymore after this experience. In general, food was below standard for a cruise line, staff was lacking basic info on shore activities.

Pros: Nothing Stands Out

Cons: Food!

Recommends Carnival Pride? No.

I could not get a hot meal no matter what! Normandy dinning room was great for serving luke warn dinners.
I noticed dust accumulated around base boards and on shelve brackets and towel racks.Was a french fry under overhang of wall cabinets the day we went on broad, was still there when we left
They were very friendly and nice but lacked info on the port we visited. No one on the staff and answers to what should have been a common question. Like a bus schedule and ferry schedule that ran right out front of the pier at Bermuda!
Nothing that great about there lounge acts or shows.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Salt Rock Grille, 3 miles away from dock was Excellent! Taxi guy Micheal Tucker with his "Beach Buggy" taxi was SUPERB!