Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Pride, Excellent Ship and crew!

Sail Date: June 26, 2011

The ship was great. Plenty of room on the decks, nice touch having a private deck for adults. 2 community pools with hot tub, and 1 private pool (for adults) also with hot tub, very nice. Shops, casino, excellent entertainment, fun contests, just the days at sea were a lot of fun. Then you take into account the basic food services you get included, the food is amazing and the service is second to none. The staff really goes out of there way to make sure you have a great time. Extremely hard working to make sure you have a good time. I can't say enough positives about this ship and crew. Truly wonderful experience.

Pros: Ths staff on board the boat. Food Service, entertainment, the guys that take care of the rooms, all awsome. Everyone on that ship is amazing!

Cons: I had to come home. :-(

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Large ship, but very easy to find everything. Rooms are nice size, and the flow of traffic makes sense to me. Really enjoyed the trip.
The food is outstanding. But the dining staff is nothing short of amazing. We had a woman named Tina that was in charge of our table for the week, and she was sensational. Made sure we had what we needed, went out of her way to make sure everyone had a great experience. She also had an assistant named Joko, who also went out of his way to make sure we had a great experience. From what I could tell, it is a kind of competition between the serving teams, so I believe everyone got top quality service from friendly people. I was impressed that they remembered alll of our names for the week after meeting us the first time, an there were 6 of us.
Size was perfect for two, I am 6'2", so shower is a little tough, but not bad really. I was never uncmfortable on the ship, and had no problem sleeping at night. Enjoyed the little things they did to entertain us during the trip, the towel animals, the turning down of the bed, the nightly chocolates, everything was nice.
I can't say enough about the staff. Every single person on the ship truly works hard to make sure you have a good time. Entertainment is outstanding, food is amazing, cleaning staff is friendly and efficient. Everyone there is simply amazing.
There was always something to do. Shows were a lot of fun, Casino was fun, trivia contests, bingo, shops, ivory bar, sports bar always something to do. We had a great time on this ship!
Port Canaveral, Florida
Hard to rate this port for us, the day we went, there was a rainstorm that pretty much washed out the entire day.
Had a great time at Sandy Port. Great beach, snorkling, restaurant. We had a great time!
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Straw markets are a lot of fun, beach is beautiful and casino was fun. Only draw back here was not enough time.