Good Cruise!!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 29, 2011
Ship: Carnival Pride
Overall the ship was nice. People very nice, food great especially the Lido dining. Our statesroom attendants were excellent, professionally and very friendly.

Lido Deck the best!!!!!

Great job!!!!

I thought the decor was not for childrens. We didn't have any young one with us but I can't imagine having ages 2 to 6 or 7 year olds asking about some of the pictures.

Outstanding service!!!! Hats off to Vernon!!!
Blue Lagoon was awesome!! Had a great time.
Some went to Disney which was great. I chose to go to the mall. Not a good choice.
Short stop at port! Some went snorkling. They had fun!! But they didn't have time to look in the shops.

Pros: Food of course!!! The Lido deck service and food was awesome!!!!!!!

Cons: My time dining was not what I thought it would be. Its like going to a crowded restaurant and getting a pager. It was 11 of us and we weren't seated together. The person handling the seating was unprofessional to say the least.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!