Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good Cruise!!

Sail Date: May 29, 2011

Overall the ship was nice. People very nice, food great especially the Lido dining. Our statesroom attendants were excellent, professionally and very friendly.

Pros: Food of course!!! The Lido deck service and food was awesome!!!!!!!

Cons: My time dining was not what I thought it would be. Its like going to a crowded restaurant and getting a pager. It was 11 of us and we weren't seated together. The person handling the seating was unprofessional to say the least.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

I thought the decor was not for childrens. We didn't have any young one with us but I can't imagine having ages 2 to 6 or 7 year olds asking about some of the pictures.
Lido Deck the best!!!!!
Outstanding service!!!! Hats off to Vernon!!!
Great job!!!!
Port Canaveral, Florida
Some went to Disney which was great. I chose to go to the mall. Not a good choice.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Short stop at port! Some went snorkling. They had fun!! But they didn't have time to look in the shops.
Blue Lagoon was awesome!! Had a great time.