Best Cruise I have ever been on!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 23, 2011
Ship: Carnival Pride
I went on this cruise with my sister and mother. My mother is in a power wheelchair so I was very worried about her. From the moment we got on the ship I could see she would be fine. The Pride staff were amazing helping my mother with her food tray at every meal. The ship was wheelchair friendly. My only suggestion is a couple more wheelchair spots in the main show room. I LOVED the decor of the ship very beautiful. I felt as though I was back in Italy. I LOVED the selection of foods and I felt there were a lot of selections from the Sushi Bar to 24hr pizza which was excellent. My mother's favorite port was Cape Canaveral she loved the Space Center tour. The Freeport market place immediately outside the ship was fun and she was able yo drive her chair easily off the ship to the dock. Nassau was the only only port she could not get around well. We all three loved Jamie & Adam the Cruise Director. Ketut and our other room stewards were both helpful and kind to mother, they also did outstanding keeping everything spotless! I have cruised before but this was hands down my FAVORITE!!!!

I loved the chocolate buffet and lunch variety on deck 9. The dinners were outstanding. I felt all of the food was fantastic. I think if someone did not like the food they are the type that are never satisfied!

loved all of the shows. I would suggest a few more wheelchair spots in the main show room 2nd level. As a nurse myself I think this is truly needed for safety.

The staff were amazing from Ketut our room steward to Jamie the Cruise Director. I love the personal time they gave each of us. I thought the Pride staff were all outstanding!!!

I personally LOVED the decor reminded me of Rome & Florence Italy. Wonderful lights and explore the entire ship for those welcome surprises.

nice size/ My mother got a handicapped wheel Chair room and it was huge she could easily turn her large power chair around in the room. The shower was also very handicapped friendly.
We took a Taxi here $10.00 each to get us to the beach and back to the ship. My mother could not do this as we took a Taxi Van. We toured the Island and Market places. The beach was amazing very clean and crystal clear water and white soft sand. If you like to lay on the beach this one is for you! I loved the shopping. When we returned about 12 we got our mother and took her easily down the ramp off the ship to the Market Place directly in front of us only a few steps off the ship. I felt the prices were cheaper than the other market place.
Don't Miss: The beautiful beach
I loved the Atlantis tour. I think the 109.00 was well spent. My sister and I went all over the grounds exploring. We both loved the Aquariums. This place was AMAZING !! Mother could not do this tour. I loved how friendly the staff at the Atlantis was and how we could go almost every place on the grounds with our arm bands. The Aquariums were huge and I loved the tunnels fish all over.
Don't Miss: Atlantis tour the BEST!
My mother's favorite. She commented that this was the best port for her power wheel chair. My favorite was Coco Beach my relaxing day.

Pros: Service & Ship

Cons: nothing loved everything

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!