Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Paradise means Paradise!

Sail Date: March 12, 2007

Before going on the cruise, the cruise ship didn't sound that spectacular, but I quickly reversed that opinion after boarding the ship. The ship was in incredibly nice shape. The layout was a little hard to learn at first, but it only took a couple of wrong turns before we found our way around. The only drawback of the ship was that there were not nearly enough hot tubs for the large number of people on the ship.

Pros: The food and staff

Cons: The closing time of the hot tubs

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

I enjoyed the entertainment, but it definitely wasn't the highlight of the trip. I found myself engaging in other activities, such as swimming or going to the casino instead. The shows that I saw were very enjoyable, but weren't a high priority on my list.
The ship was incredibly good sized with easy to find rooms and directions. It was very well maintained and very luxurious in the public areas. It was fun to just walk around the ship and look at all the areas on the ship.
I have never enjoyed eating as much as I did on this cruise! Such a variety of such a high quality foods has never been so wonderful. Dinner was the highlight of every day because it was sooo good.
The room size was much better than I had expected, based on other testimonies, and I can't remember at time where I fell asleep so easily in a foreign location. It was cozy and very comfortable, even with 3 people in one cabin.
I have never before experienced such wonderful hospitality in all my life. I have never walked away from a vacation with such an appreciation for those who served me. It was an overall A+ experience just socializing with them and enjoying their services.
Ensenada, Mexico
Go on a bus tour of Ensenada and you will enjoy yourself. We went on one that took to many different sites. It really is the way to go if you would like to get far away from the main city and see more of Mexico. It took us to the south side of Ensenada to see the "Blowhole" and shopped at the flea market,and then we went to the beach to go swimming before heading back to the main city to go to the shops there.
Don't Miss: Bus tours
Catalina Island, California
I didn't find very many things of interest in Catalina, simply because there aren't many to choose from. Unless you want to rent a golf cart or bike, your traveling options are very limited beyond walking. I went on a trolley tour, which turned out to be enjoyable, but the stay there was not long enough to really wander far from the ship before we had to return. The shops are the highlight of Catalina.
Don't Miss: kayaking