Incredible vacation

Carnival Panorama Cruise Review to Mexico

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Carnival Panorama

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)

Sail date: February 22, 2020

Ship: Carnival Panorama

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 14237

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

This was my first cruise and the beginning of more which I will book on Carnival.

Embarkation

A little chaotic at first but went quickly.

Ship experiences

The buffet had a great selection and the food at the four restaurants we ate at we're 5 star.

The sky ride was so fun! There were lots of places to lounge in the sun. The two excursions I took were fantastic! There was always something to do.

Wonderful entertainment and a variety to choose from.

No children.

The service staff were so polite and always there to help with a positive attitude that made me feel like I was a priority.

The ship was always immaculate. The Panorama is huge!

My cabin was always clean thanks to Johnathan. It was comfortable and the bed was perfect.

Ship tip

Definitely book!

Ports of call

Long Beach (Los Angeles), California

The port in Long Beach is easy to access with lots of parking. I rode camels, participated in tequila tasting and enjoyed the most fun snorkeling cruise. My excursions were worth the extra money.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

The port was ok but finding my excursion on the dock was frustrating although the excursion made the chaos worth it.

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

This was an easy port to maneuver and you can walk down the ramp and find your excursion group easily. Puerto Vallrta was my favorite port. The snorkeling excursion was the best!!!

Disembarkation