Decent but nothing special

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Miracle

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)

Sail Date: March 24, 2019

Ship: Carnival Miracle

Review Summary

I sailed on the Miracle this past Thanksgiving also. In the 4 months between cruises, the ship seems to have aged more than would be expected during that time. The Red Frog Pub was a highlight, except during karioke.

Embarkation

Very smooth process

Ship Experiences

Dining room food was good, but probably a little short of expectations. Buffet was average at best.

Pools stayed busy. Inside activities seemed to be a bit scattered with quite a few gaps with little to do. The TV options have changed and there are even fewer options.

Shows are the same old shows. OK but quality is at times lacking. Comedy varied with some comedians being very funny and a one or two being a clear step down. The band that often played in the Red Frog Pub was excellent.

Staff was very friendly and responsive. My dinner order was incorrect on 3 of 7 nights.

I like the layout of this ship, but it is showing its' age.

The balcony door would not seal properly so we had a wind sound all week. The ship's sewer system seems to have an issue. Our restroom had a terrible odor the entire week.

Ports Of Call

Tampa, Florida

Easy access to port and embarkation.

I like Cozumel, but our visit to Playa Mia resort was disappointing.

Belize City, Belize

Goff's Caye is a very nice snorkeling spot.

Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

I really enjoy zip-lining at the South Shore Adventure.

George Town, Grand Cayman

The port is good, but we have worn out the excursions since most seem to include Stingray City.

Disembarkation

A little slow getting started, but I have certainly seen worse.