Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

wonderful time

Sail Date: October 01, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I want you to know we did have a great time, what I am going to tell you here is what needs to be changed. you need to send out more information about the cruise before people go, how to use your cell phone, costs of internet different prices, what to except once on ship (hours to eat, info about shows,times to board ship, information on leaving the ship upon return)  My biggest complaint was the size of the TV in the staterooms and this would be a another money maker on board, upgrade to a larger TV mounted on the wall at the foot of the bed, include more that current 8 channels.  add music channels, as its very hard to download music with the existing wifi even paying the top wifi price of $99.00.  another thing there is one plug in the stateroom to plug into (that's right one) you need to bring a power strip or a extension cord or they the ship should provide one, no plugs in the bath except for a shaver. food was ok, entertainment ok, ice cream great.  I do love to gamble, but did not once in the casino because of the smoking.

my biggest complaint about , was the lack of information before the cruise you need to send out more information building up the vacation.

this balcony was the saving grace, all it needed was a cushion or two for my chairs, and a electrical outlet for my computer.
showed up about 1 pm, took 2 hours to get on ship, next time I will show up 1 hour before embarkation, Disembarkation was done in a ok manor, took section or decks on the ship one at a time.
The mats and pillows in the adult only area on the rear of the ship, need to be cleaned daily, and maybe even more often during the day, peoples sweat

do some research on the ports you are going to.