Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Purser

Great time for a great price

Sail Date: October 01, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Overall, my Fiancee and I enjoyed the whole cruise.  With any trip there will be challenges.  The guest services made a few scheduling errors but were very quick to fix it when reported.  The pools were all very crowded but if you timed it right, you were able to get a nice location.  The staff is very friendly and the ship was well laid out.

I enjoyed the cabin, needed a few repairs due to use. But hard to address if ship is in service 24/7.
I bought the "Faster to the Fun" option, the lines were ridiculous for everyone else. I think that with the new staggered check in it will help. But the disembarkation was less organized and needs to be looked at more closely.
Dining room food is a lot better than the Lido deck buffet options.