Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Excellent food and service

Sail Date: May 21, 2016

I was a little concerned about how this cruise was going to be upon embarkation as the staff in the "Spruce Goose" area were less than helpful.  No signs telling you where to go, some staff bordered on rude, so sorry to bother you.

Once onboard, a totally different experience!  By the time we got to our cabin the bags were waiting for us.  Rudy, our cabin steward was so very nice!  The dining room staff & people at the bars were delightful.

Food, what can I say?  The chefs deserve lots of praise!  Food was excellent!  We had dinner one night at Nick and Nora's, as good as any restaurant I have been to.  Bacchus dining room food was excellent!!

Debarcation - opposite of embarkation - very organized and fast.

Would I go on another Carnival cruise - YES!