Had a great time!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: May 07, 2016
Ship: Carnival Miracle

We have been on this cruise 4 times and this was the best.

Although I am not a huge fan of the itinerary we always go because it is close by and the price is great. The dining room was FANTASTIC. Some of the best cruise food I have ever had. I have been on all of the big lines. I was really impressed. The room was great ( we had a french door room and I HIGHLY recommend them!!) The weather was great, the crew was nice and the serenity deck is perfection.

HIGHLY recommend this cabin. It is really perfect. My daughter is going to stay in it on her honeymoon this fall.