Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Much needed rest and lots of laughs

Sail Date: April 30, 2016

This was a great vacation! I came with some unexpected special needs and the accommodations that the staff made were exceptional. I broke my foot a week prior to the cruise and ended up wearing a huge boot and using a cane when neccesary. Of course, the Doctors orders were to stay off the foot as much as possible. So, the cruise line provided wheel chair service on and off the ship at each port. On board I used a scooter so I could independently get around the ship. In the dining room, the wait staff took care of the scooter and dealt with my specialized diet like it was no big deal. You can not imagine how these little things helped to make me feel almost normal. I could not praise your crew more.

The only issue we had was the confusion with the time. The ship time verses the land time and then the time changes. We were late for one of our tours by a half hour, but they were gracious enough to create another one just for us so we actually didn't lose it. That was the one we had to wait for the tender to arrive so we could not get off any earlier.

Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Very nice. staff was thorough and friendly. She answered all our questions...probably more than she barganed for!
Time changes and differces from ship to shore were confusing
Children's Programs no participation
Special diet accommodation was great!
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
More time would be nice,
Mazatlan, Mexico
Loved the prominade and the cathedral.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Love this place! left a little of my daughter there.

Always, always a balcany!

If you have a mobility issue, rent a scooter. It is worth every penny. You maintain your independence and those that are with you can relax a little more.