Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruise Director

AWESOME!!!

Sail Date: June 10, 2008

This was my 1st cruise ever. From the moment I walked on the ship I was in awe. The food was great, the crew was great, everything was great.
I did the dolphin swim. It was the ONE thing I had to do and I was not disappointed. I also went para sailing and loved it. We did the champagne catamaran to St. John and enjoyed it.
Over all, I have no complaints.

Cruise Photos

We had a balcony and we knew our neighbors so we were able to open the balcony divider and have a double balcony.
It was like herding cattle. It was June so it was hot and they had us all packed in the check in area.

We went to early dinning so there was still time to do things after dinner.