AWESOME!!!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 10, 2008
Ship: Carnival Miracle

This was my 1st cruise ever. From the moment I walked on the ship I was in awe. The food was great, the crew was great, everything was great.
I did the dolphin swim. It was the ONE thing I had to do and I was not disappointed. I also went para sailing and loved it. We did the champagne catamaran to St. John and enjoyed it.
Over all, I have no complaints.

We had a balcony and we knew our neighbors so we were able to open the balcony divider and have a double balcony.

We went to early dinning so there was still time to do things after dinner.