Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

great value for money - stay away from the spa

Sail Date: December 19, 2015

We had a balcony room and room was nice and staff was amazing.  Food on this cruise for Carnival was above average.  I say this as I have cruised carnival cruises before and the food was subpar compared to Holland America.  But on this cruise it it was very good.  Both my wife and I did not care for the hard sell in the Spa --- some of the treatments were good but they tried to sell you hard on their merchandise we will stay away from the spa on future cruises as it was hard to relax knowing they were going to give you the hard sell during or afterwards.

1 Comment