Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: November 21, 2015

Rooms and food were OK. But the entertainment was not of a very high standard with the exception of one of the comedians. Unless you love trivia or don't want any entertainment then this cruise is not for you.  The only highlight for me was the steakhouse for which you have to pay $35 dollars extra; well worth the money. As a first time cruiser I was shocked at the amount of additional costs involved; especially the parking fees. I don't think I will be back!

1 Comment