Cruise review

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: June 20, 2015
Ship: Carnival Miracle

Perfect for vacation not needing to fly out of LA just a drive to Long Beach. as a repeat carnival customer the new drop off of passengers and luggage is better organized.carnival Miracle is a large ship with more room to walk around than the other ships I have sailed the fleet.This was my first cabin booking which I had a balcony . I strongly recommend the balcony rooms if your going on a trip greater than 3 days.Entertainment shows seem less lavish still entertaining.The band this time not as good as previous was disappointed like the Filipino bands. Frankenstein disco could use remodeling thought it was corny though DJ was okay.Food never changes I have travelled on Carnival multiple times need a change in menu at least year to year. loved the Pizza Bar though lines could get long and staff was overwhelmed.Cruise director was great and Bingo was a blast.Comedy shoes had several entertainers enjoyed them. shopping staff where kind and courteous enjoyed the raffles. I would recommend the trip to others specially for family vacationers it's very convenient and cost effective

Good but menu same as last year

enjoyed the dancing classes and games

Band wasn't up to par

Dining staff great

Cabin steward very friendly and kept room clean very impressive towel animals

go to Serenity deck if your over 21 Cabanas are so relaxing

Very short time plan well your excursiins
Book an excursion not as easy to maneuver out of port as Cabo or Puerto Vallarta
My favorite longest time on shore which is less stress easy to get off ship and many varieties of activities to choose