Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

Cruise review

Sail Date: June 20, 2015

Perfect for vacation not needing to fly out of LA just a drive to Long Beach. as a repeat carnival customer the new drop off of passengers and luggage is better organized.carnival Miracle is a large ship with more room to walk around than the other ships I have sailed the fleet.This was my first cabin booking which I had a balcony . I strongly recommend the balcony rooms if your going on a trip greater than 3 days.Entertainment shows seem less lavish still entertaining.The band this time not as good as previous was disappointed like the Filipino bands. Frankenstein disco could use remodeling thought it was corny though DJ was okay.Food never changes I have travelled on Carnival multiple times need a change in menu at least year to year. loved the Pizza Bar though lines could get long and staff was overwhelmed.Cruise director was great and Bingo was a blast.Comedy shoes had several entertainers enjoyed them. shopping staff where kind and courteous enjoyed the raffles. I would recommend the trip to others specially for family vacationers it's very convenient and cost effective

Good but menu same as last year
Service and Staff Dining staff great
Band wasn't up to par
enjoyed the dancing classes and games
Wish Cabo shore time longer enjoyed resort time in Mazatlan
Cabin steward very friendly and kept room clean very impressive towel animals
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Very short time plan well your excursiins
Mazatlan, Mexico
Book an excursion not as easy to maneuver out of port as Cabo or Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
My favorite longest time on shore which is less stress easy to get off ship and many varieties of activities to choose

go to Serenity deck if your over 21 Cabanas are so relaxing