Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The Carnival changing

Sail Date: July 14, 2007

The ships decor was very nice but my whole group of people who've sailed with me agree that it's time to dry-dock the ship, it really needs to be redone over. The chairs in the dining room were ripped and the bars, some of the tolit bowl's in the shipped looked like they were scrubbed really hard with sand paper. The curtains look worn.

Pros: I liked the two days out to sea, because I can really rest.

Cons: Traveling on Carnival for the 5th time I see that Carnival is going cheep. The workers are not as friendly as they were on my first cruise, little by little I see a change.

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.

Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
I did not like this Island at all, It was a rainy day and with the weather not being so good and very little to do on the ship or around the ship, it was a waste of time. The shops were very few and run down.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The glass Sub, unbelievable! We got to sit in Air Condition sub and watch the underwaters and not get wet, you can see many fish from the sub. The tour guide people there were very imformative. The sub broke down and they had to get another boat for us to hop on to in order to get us back to the dock, and even with that hour set back we had a great time, no one on that sub was upset.
Don't Miss: The glass sub ride.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Puerto RIco was not what I thought it would be like, I went to Barcardi and that was the BEST! I'm not a drinker but it was a wonderful tour, we got rushed through but it was very nice, the tour guide on the bus was great and the tour guide at Barcardi was nice a bit rushy but good overall.
Don't Miss: Barcardi
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Don't Miss: Barcardi
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Don't Miss: The glass sub ride.