The Worst Cruise Ever

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 29, 2008
Ship: Carnival Miracle
Where should I begin?

My family and I sailed on the Carnival Miracle from August 29 - Sept 6, 2008. Our port of calls were supposed to be Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and Turks and Caicos. We ended up in Port Carnav - Fl, Freeport Bahamas, and RHODE ISLAND. I understand the the itinerary had to change due to the depression of hurricanes, but we were not treated fairly at all. We expected to have some sort of discount or refund being that it took us 3 days to get to Florida and another 3 days to get to Rhode Island. We left from New York. The Captain was extremely rude to us and told us that where we end in the middle of the cruise was "None of our Business". Very unprofessional! I feel that we spent over $3000 for a cruise to Rhode Island from New York. Nothing was offered to us for our suffering. Totally understand about the weather, but could've taken us to nicer ports. I will never, ever cruise with Carnival again.

The lines were way too long on the lido deck were buffet food was being served. Some of the food servers were very rude. Not a good experience.

Son loved this program. Only downfall is that they seemed to close when you needed them most.

Most of staff was OK. Captain was horrible.

My cabin smelled from the time I step foot in it. The bathroom smelled like "crap".... literally. We called and complained several times. About the 2nd day, the crew memeber tried to get rid of the smell and gave us some chocolate covered strawberries to say sorry. A different room would've been nice.

Dirty, old, and smelly
Never went

Pros: Nothing

Cons: Everything

Recommends Carnival Miracle? No.