Excellent experience!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Carnival Magic

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail date: October 07, 2021

Ship: Carnival Magic

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 1430

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Review summary

It was a much needed rest for me. The crew and staff made it a wonderful experience.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

I liked the variety of activities they offered. I really liked the water slides and outdoor theater.

I heard a lot of tropical chill being played and thought the music was very appropriate for the cruise.

Travelled alone, no kids.

I really liked the outdoor common areas on the top decks. There was plenty of space to spread out, so I never felt like I was in a situation where I might catch COVID. The outdoor theater area was a particularly nice place to relax in the evenings. The ship was very clean throughout and staff constantly worked to keep it in that state.

The cabin size and layout were fine. It was very clean.

Ship tip

If you've never been on a cruise, do it!

Ports of call

Port Canaveral, Florida

I didn't leave the ship at this port because I had some work to get done and I've seen small island towns like Nassau before. It looked so-so from the ship.

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)

Half Moon Cay was everything you'd expect from a remote tropical island: beautiful white sandy beach, clear blue water, etc.

Disembarkation