Mostly great

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Magic

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail date: February 15, 2020

Ship: Carnival Magic

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 7265

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

I paid for the social internet package but was not worth it! Pics are way overpriced. Don’t waste ink let us print what we want for cheaper

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Guys burgers and the pizza were great. I was very disappointed in the food in the dining room and buffet.

Great!

Julio on deck 7 was awesome. Always smiling and friendly. Kept our rooms clean and ice bucket filled. Kenny J from pixels was also very helpful and friendly. The bartenders in the casino were awesome as well!

Constantly saw people cleaning!

A little small. Bed very comfortable.

Ports of call

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida

Grand Turk Island

My sister has trouble walking so when we got off ship we walked straight to the beach. A gentleman told us the back chairs were free, which were already full, but we could get the front chairs for $25. We walked down a little to try to find some back chairs but couldn’t. We walked back to the first place we were and got a chair. My sisters chair was broken and falling in. We had to drag a chair from somewhere else to replace. There were other couples with us from the Magic. A man came walking by shouting $30 $30 $30 and pointing to all of us. We told him the other man had told us &25. He said no! $30. A man sitting next to us said there was a sign that said the chairs were free so he wasn’t going to pay. The man then went and got security. Ruined my Grand Turk experience

La Romana, Dominican Republic

We shopped at the markets in port. Everyone was very friendly!

Willemstad, Curacao

Best place in the trip. We visited Mambo Beach and it was awesome!!

Oranjestad, Aruba

Went to Baby Beach. Staff there very very rude! Paying for a chair and guy didn’t have change so I asked for my money back until he could go get the change and he shouted I’m no dummy! I could see him talking about us to someone else and laughing. My sister did not want to be in sun so she went and sat on steps near bar. No one was walking where she was. They came up and told her she had to move. No one in bar was smiling. Everyone rude. Will never go there again!

Disembarkation