Amazing Cruise!!!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Magic

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail date: August 17, 2019

Ship: Carnival Magic

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

Disembarked from the Magic on 8/25/19 and my ONLY complaint is that it came to an end. What a fantastic cruise! From start to finish, we had a blast. We met soooo many fun people. The staff were very friendly and always said hello. We had a Suite and 2 balcony rooms on deck 7. Embarkation was flawless. Our rooms were 7215, 7257 and 7454 and all were freezing cold. I had to turn the air down in my Suite. Our cabin steward for the first two rooms was Nicola. If you're lucky enough to have her, you'll get the best service. The ship was immaculate. Workers cleaned day and night. Simon London the CD is superb. We ate and drank alot 😁. Seaday Brunch was my favorite. Dinner service was a little slow, but we were in no hurry. We cruised the Southern Caribbean and the weather was picture perfect. It was nice to see so many people dressed up on both elegant nights. Pre cruise we stayed at the Hilton at Fort Lauderdale Marina. Great location and we had a great view of the ship from our balcony.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Lobby and Atrium Bar

Loved the drinks and the staff were always pleasant.

DJ Cue was amazing. Loved Flick and America Rocks!

My cabin steward Nicola was top notch. She took great care of us.

The ship was immaculate. The staff cleaned day and night.

We had a Suite on Deck 7..it was comfy and freezing cold.

Ports of call

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)

Grand Turk Island

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida

Oranjestad, Aruba

Aruba is one of my favorite ports. We were docked there for 13-1/2 hours. We had a blast. Moomba Beach is fantastic!

Willemstad, Curacao

Mambo Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean.

Disembarkation

We chose late debarkation because we had a 2pm flight. We walked right off around 10:30am

Traveler Photos

Hilton at Fort Lauderdale Marina. Loved the view of the ship from my balcony. Simply gorgeous Had a great time on our excursion