Food and overall service were inferior to other cruises I've been on...

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 06, 2016
Ship: Carnival Magic

Favorite part of the cruise was the Home Sweet Home shore excursion at Grand Turk. Had a blast with the kids and the bartender was very nice too. I was disappointed with almost all of the service and food on the ship with only a few exceptions. Our room steward was extremely nice and helpful (Ruli) and Iwayan at the taco bar was cool too.  The food at the BBQ place (only open for a few hours on sea days!!!!) was good and the taco bar too (only open for breakfast and a short lunch!!!) The rest of the food was bland and nothing special. Bottom line, good food and service were in short supply :(

The food was inferior to other cruises. The servers at our sit down meals weren't very friendly. My favorite foods were served at little windows and were only available at very limited times of the day/cruise.

Ruli our room steward was awesome and Iwayan at the taco bar was always friendly. Everyone else was rude and didn't go out of their way to be nice to us.

Cabin was way too small for a family of 4. We had a king size bed under 2 bunk beds. When the bunk beds were down I had to live in fear of hitting my head and felt like I was in a phone both with my family. Plus, I lost several hours of sleep because I could hear neighbors and people in the hall talking.

Food and service were inferior to all other cruises I've been on, including a Carnival cruise 6 years ago.

Home Sweet Home shore excursion.