Awesome Trip

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 30, 2016
Ship: Carnival Magic

The best part of this trip was renewing my vows with my husband and swimming with the dolphins in Cozumel. Unfortunately,  we missed Belize due to a tropical storm. I  feel that we should have had 2 days in Cozumel to replace the day we lost in Belize or something. I understand weather has issues but when you spend a fortune on your dream vacation and the captain just has a day on water, really doesn't leave a sweet taste in my mouth. We originally planned to renew our vows on the beach in Belize.

The pull down bed was very slanted and very uncomfortable.

When you enter your cabin, be sure to leave your key in the slot so the lights will stay on.