Sea way mishap.

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 18, 2016
Ship: Carnival Magic
Cabin Number: 12042

After two years of trials and tribulations, my daughter and I planned a much needed vacation, with all the so called (expensive) bells and whistles. We opted for the Spa deck, stateroom with a nice balcony. We wanted to do many things in the spa, unfortunately, after the Seaweed wrap the therapist tries her best to up sell with the superbly over priced products. My daughter being in a separate room said she wasn't given options of saying no to products and was charged additional fees for the same service. I did straighten it out with the desk, although this left a very disappointing feeling of what our long awaited vacation was going to be like.

Nethier of us smoke, yet we found smoke butts on our balcony daily.

surely, the room Stewart didn't mean to leave our door open while we were out on an excursion. Still another reason, I was unsettled.

Food, although very plentiful was mediocre at best.

I doubt I will chose Canival again.