Party Kids galore boat

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 21, 2016
Ship: Carnival Magic

I really didnt like my vacation with Carnival ...many people told me about it before I went but I was already booked.  There were too many kids running around unattended at all hours of night.  Also I paid 2000 total for this cruise because I booked at last minuet but that should have made it cheaper.  The staff had to do a dance every night and you could see some of their faces they hated it!  Not a good variety of food.  Some staffers barely wanted to look at you so they didnt have to speak.  I learned the hard way as they say.  Then another thing I learned you dont need to buy excursions ahead of time because the ones I booked some where only charging 10 or 20 for the same trip at the port...legitamate ones. Poor customer service.

I really loved Aquino the wait staff in main dining room and my state room attendant.

Dont go when schools out or on vacation