Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful Trip

Sail Date: April 10, 2016

We can say nothing negative about this trip. It was a special one for us and everything went well. Carnival has not really been one of our favorites, but the "Magic" has made us think differently. The vessel was very clean wherever we were. Sad is this cruise we found once we were on the boat, was the last one it was taking out of Galveston and will now depart out of Port Canaveral.  The crew was always greeting you and our dinner staff was the best we have ever experienced.  Our stateroom was great and our attend was as well.   I truly hope if we cruise with Carnival again that it too will be great.  With booking through United was also so easily done and when ever I had questions they promptly answered. I will continue to use our contact Lora Hall!

Very nice
Very smoothly operated getting on and off for such a large vessel it was a nice surprise
The best we have had.

I would definitely recommending signing up for the use of the spa for the week. Order daily room service for coffee and pastries.