3 couple, 3 times the fun

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 02, 2014
Ship: Carnival Magic

LOVED Roatan!  Private beach was beautiful, and snorkeled for the first time in my life.  Definitely will not be the last time.  Went off-roading in Belize, which led to a cave tour.  Highly recommended excursion.  Also saw a white Jaguar in the wild along the Siboon River...how often does that happen?  Last stop Cozumel, took a boat to Playa and swam the Secret River.  Mind officially blown!  Now I'm hooked.

Couldn't believe the stewards called me by name from day 1.

My favorite ship. Love the design of the ship with lots of extra space on deck 5.