Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Second Mate

3 couple, 3 times the fun

Sail Date: February 02, 2014

LOVED Roatan!  Private beach was beautiful, and snorkeled for the first time in my life.  Definitely will not be the last time.  Went off-roading in Belize, which led to a cave tour.  Highly recommended excursion.  Also saw a white Jaguar in the wild along the Siboon often does that happen?  Last stop Cozumel, took a boat to Playa and swam the Secret River.  Mind officially blown!  Now I'm hooked.

Cruise Photos

Couldn't believe the stewards called me by name from day 1.

My favorite ship. Love the design of the ship with lots of extra space on deck 5.