Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Expected more

Sail Date: December 27, 2015

Our room was good and always clean. The drinks were good, well worth the Cheers package. The weather got bad a couple times requiring all out door smoking areas to be closed which only left the casino to smoke in and then you could only smoke on one side of the bar (about 6 seats) or at a machine but only if you were playing the machine. I don't gamble and that left very little space to smoke for a LOT of people. Northern Lights was exceptional both in food and service. The buffet all tasted the same at breakfast and lunch. Not great. Coffee was horrible. Couldn't add enough cream or sugar to make it decent. There were absolutely no activities that weren't either directed at small children or college crowds.All in all it wasn't a horrible cruise. I drank. I sunned. I read. I relaxed. I loved loved loved our destinations and excursions. But overall Royal Carribean was a better time.

Beds are comfy. Have to remember to use your key card to keep the lights on though. I forgot a time or two and those interior state rooms get dark.

Faster to the Fun is worth it!