Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean

Sail Date: December 20, 2015

Best cruise ever!  The Cruise Director Reverend Dr. E made it Fantastic!  The cruise was organized and the ship was clean all the time.  My family and I agree hands down that this was an awesome cruise because of the activities and the staff on the cruise.  I wish we had more time in Mexico and Grand Caymon Island because our time went by so fast!

Great, nice and clean.
Very organized
Staff kept it clean
Had a great time on all my excursions. The excursion staff were very professional!
Don't allow smoking in the casino because it's so unhealthy.
Non applicable
Reverend Dr. E made it a great cruise because of his positive energy!
Jewlerly store staff wasn't to helpful or friendly to me or my family. We bought expensive jewlerly however if it wasn't xmas we would not have shopped there. I bought more jewlerly in the store and I'm hoping the staff receives remedial customer service training. Don't look at a person and make a judgement call not to assist. Hope it gets better for future guests.
Delicious food and friendly staff
Galveston, Texas
George Town, Grand Cayman
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Everything! We were 2 hours late getting back to the ship because of traffic. Incorporate VIP service for the rides because they were very long.

I will recommend to my friends and family.