7 Night Western Caribbean

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 20, 2015
Ship: Carnival Magic

Best cruise ever!  The Cruise Director Reverend Dr. E made it Fantastic!  The cruise was organized and the ship was clean all the time.  My family and I agree hands down that this was an awesome cruise because of the activities and the staff on the cruise.  I wish we had more time in Mexico and Grand Caymon Island because our time went by so fast!

Delicious food and friendly staff

Don't allow smoking in the casino because it's so unhealthy.

Reverend Dr. E made it a great cruise because of his positive energy!

Non applicable

Jewlerly store staff wasn't to helpful or friendly to me or my family. We bought expensive jewlerly however if it wasn't xmas we would not have shopped there. I bought more jewlerly in the store and I'm hoping the staff receives remedial customer service training. Don't look at a person and make a judgement call not to assist. Hope it gets better for future guests.

Staff kept it clean

Great, nice and clean.

I will recommend to my friends and family.

Everything! We were 2 hours late getting back to the ship because of traffic. Incorporate VIP service for the rides because they were very long.