Fantastic time

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 15, 2015
Ship: Carnival Magic

This was our 10th cruise on Carnival and they seem to only get better and better. 2nd time on the Magic. The room was great. We had upgraded to a Balcony.  Food was good in all locations we tried. Noticed that perhaps the serving size had been reduced which I was glad to see.  We went to the Spa and took week passes to the Thermal Suites and Thalassotherapy Heated Pool.  So worth the money for the both of us.  We spent time in the Spa on two port days.  On the last port my husband had me signed up for a Tip to Toe Treatment.  Ladies 75 minutes of bliss. Eva (Phillipines) was phenomenal! My first massage and it will not be my last.  Our wait staff in Southern Lights  Table 506 were fantastic, qualified and very pleasant to be around all nights.  They were constantly seeing to our needs and their suggestions on the menu were spot on.  We love Carnival and compliment them on the new check in service.  From terminal to lunch on the Lido deck was 1 and 1/2 hours.  Fastest we have ever gotten on board without having to pay for expeditedHappy service.

Portion control much better.

New shows from last cruise in June. Good changes, Excellant Cruise Director Dr. E. Good Morning Good Morning, I say Good Morning.

By far always the friendliest staff on any cruise line we have sailed on.

Room was always neat and tidy. Clean and taken care of. Our stewart was always ready to meet our needs. Asked for ice once and it was always there afterwards.

Order room service for your first cup of coffee. Used room service more on this cruise than any other. Very nice service to have. Learn to ride the elevator up even if you have to go down. At least you are moving.