Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Food in the dining room and movie night

Sail Date: November 15, 2015

Overall most was good, had a few not so great meal options, one evening not much to select from so I had the fried chicken, bad idea ( it was packages pre cooked oven fried chicken with instant potatoes, about 1 bite of each and I put the plate aside), waiter asked the problem, I told him and he avoided me the rest of the evening, didn't even offer another selection. Another evening I ordered my prime rib rare, it came to me medium and paper thin, with reg. french fries after I ordered off the menu where it stated garlic,butter,herb fries when I asked about it I was brought catsup, told them to take it back as I wouldn't eat it. That night my friend ordered a baked potato, it wasn't fully cooked. All mashed potatoes were I believe instant from the menu I ordered from, other  veg. were cooked nicely.

Another issue, and this was in regard to all the passengers enjoying the evening movie, most of the movie time a lot of passengers spent their time in line for the popcorn offered, how hard would it have been to have prepared prior to movie lots of popcorn. I noted that it was popped 1 batch at a time as the movie was starting, heard many unhappy passengers complaining, and yes I am one of them.

Also don't understand the policy on saving chairs, many were saved and not once did I see that corrected by any cruise staff, there would be 3-4 saved by one person for over the allotted time, why have it in the policy?