Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not too bad.

Sail Date: November 08, 2015

It was not too bad. Carnival need to back off a bit on the money grubbing. It gets a bit old after a while. I do not mind paying money for service and tipping for service as well but they go to great lengths to squeeze money out of you at every turn. The service on the cruise was excellent. No complaints.  The food was up and down. Generally good. I was told I would receive delta skymiles for booking thru Delta Vacations and after a number of calls to try and get them credited to my account I gave up. I guess I will not book thru Delta Vacations again.

Very nice cabin

The complaint that I have about the Delta cruise booking is that I was offered 9000 skymiles if I booked through them and after the cruise I never received the miles. I tried calling them a few times and never got a response.